Our Information Hub provides both a physical and virtual enquiry desk for all student and Library services and support. This includes online, telephone and other virtual support and enquiries alongside service points on the ground floor of the David Wilson Library.
Our Information Hub is open 8.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday; and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday and Sunday.
Support and enquiries
Our Information Hub provides help with the following enquiries:
- Using the Library; access to the Library; requesting; finding and borrowing books and journals, both print and digital; booking group study rooms and other spaces within the David Wilson Library; other Library services and resources like the Academic Skills Centre for study support
- Student ID cards; accommodation and tuition fee payments; visas and ID checks; requesting letters; updating your personal details and awarding documents; enquiries, and appointment booking student welfare, careers, Unitemps, and visa and immigration support
- Employers can verify a candidate's academic qualifications by requesting an academic reference
- Online support is available through our Ask us a Question service which includes our online chat service
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- +44 (0)116 252 2448
Student Support Services
The Support Services Reception in the Students Union (Percy Gee) is located on the second floor alongside the Wellbeing Hub, Careers Hub and the Students Union Advisory Service. Students are able to make enquiries about student support services, book and check-in for appointments for Student Wellbeing, Student Welfare, Careers and Development, UniTemps and Visa and Immigration Support.
The Support Services Reception in the Students Union is open Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Useful information for undergraduates, postgraduates, research postgraduates, distance learning and international students.