If you are a self-financing student and have either:
- completed an undergraduate degree (or PGCE course) at the University of Leicester, or
- completed a Study Abroad or Erasmus study placement at the University of Leicester
...you are entitled to a scholarship for 20% of the course fee of any postgraduate degree..
This scholarship is available for:
- taught degrees such as MA or MSc and research degrees such as PhD or MRes
- campus-based degrees and distance learning degrees
- full-time courses and part-time courses
It is not available for PGCE courses or four-year undergraduate Masters degrees such as MSci, MPhys or MMath.
Your scholarship will be automatically calculated when you apply for your postgraduate course. No separate application form is required.
Please note that this scholarship is only available for self-funding students.
This scholarship cannot be combined with another payment scheme (with the exception of the Distance Learning Full Fee Instalment Incentive). It cannot be combined with the Family Loyalty discount for international students.