Family Loyalty Discount
If you have a sibling, spouse or parent who is either currently studying on – or has graduated from – a full-time course here at the University of Leicester, you may qualify for a 10% discount on the tuition fee for each year of your course.
- You and your relative must both be (or have been) classified as an international fee-paying student
- Your relative must either currently studying on – or has graduated from – a full-time course at the University of Leicester
- Siblings can have one or both parents in common
- Children/parents can be related by blood or by marriage
- You must provide documentary evidence (in English) of the family relationship, such as photocopy birth or marriage certificate(s)
- You cannot receive the Family Loyalty Discount if you have already received another discount/scholarship from the University
- You cannot become eligible for this discount by marrying someone who is currently studying at the University
When two or more family members register at the same time the family discount is split between them, ie. two family members would each receive a 5% discount.
How to apply
We recommend that you apply when registering for your course, or soon after. Applications cannot be accepted more than four months after your course start date. Our Academic Office will consider your application and let you know whether it has been approved.
To apply for a Family Loyalty Discount, you must download and complete our application form (PDF, 794kb),
You must submit the completed form along with the required evidence by email to email@example.com.