Information Hub

End of year transcript


As an undergraduate campus-based student, or Erasmus and Study Abroad student (from October 2011) you can order an end of year transcript upon successful completion of your academic year.

Order an end of year transcript

You will not automatically receive an end of year transcript.

These are normally required by current students for the following reasons:

  • to apply for a placement
  • to apply for temporary work
  • to apply/transfer to another University

The easiest way to get an end of year transcript is to visit the Information Hub. Alternatively an order can be submitted through our online shop.

If you need us to post this document to a third party please include their address as the delivery address. DHL delivery may be purchased if you are overseas, or if a quicker delivery is required. DHL cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.

If any additional forms are required to be completed you can email these to and reference the form under additional requirements when placing the order.

If you believe there is an error on your transcript please contact your academic school

Back to top