UCAS Visit Days
Visit Days are a chance for you to visit the University if you have already applied to Leicester. If you have not yet applied to the University of Leicester, please come along to one of our Open Days.
Visit Days are held between January and April - the date will depend on which department you have applied to. (If you have applied for a Major/Minor degree, this will be the department which teaches your Major.) You will receive a letter inviting you to the relevant Visit Day.
On your Visit Day you will have a tour of our main campus, visit the accommodation in the Oadby Student Village or City Living halls of residence and meet current students and staff within your department. Most importantly, this is your chance to ask questions about the course, the department and the University.
Select your department
Click on the relevant department for more information about UCAS Visit Days and to book your place.
- American Studies*
- Archaeology and Ancient History*
- Biological and Medical Sciences
- School of Business (Economics, Management Studies, Accounting)
- Film Studies
- History of Art
- Informatics (Computer Science, Computing)
- Leicester Law School*
- Media and Communication*
- Modern Languages
- Physics and Astronomy
- Politics and International Relations
* Visit Days for these subjects are now over for 2017. If you’d like more information about studying at Leicester please contact the department that you’ve applied to. You can also visit the campus on one of our Open Days or Campus Tours.