Continuing Professional Development
As one of the world’s leading Universities, at Leicester, we offer both ongoing and bespoke courses to develop professionals in many sectors including healthcare, transport, crime and security, heritage, and space and satellite data. Our courses are underpinned by world-leading research applied to give your organisation a competitive edge.
We have range of ongoing courses delivered both online and on campus including:
- Distance Learning courses
- Short courses
We also offer bespoke courses tailored for an organisation or company.
Why professionals choose Leicester to deliver their workforce development:
- Benefits of Leicester’s excellence in research and teaching as a globally top-ranking university
- Wholly online courses and support for professional learners
- Opportunities for employers to develop their workforce and for individuals to enhance their careers
- A dynamic and supportive environment that promotes valuable professional networks
- Flexible programmes to suit you. Whether for professional updating, a part-time postgraduate qualification or an in-house training solution; we’ll match flexible training to your business’ requirements and employees' learning preferences