Supervision and research areas
We offer PhD and supervision in Molecular and Cell Biology in areas compatible with the research interests of our academic staff:
- Cancer and Cell Biology
- Cell Physiology and Pharmacology
- Cell Signalling and G Protein-coupled Receptor Molecular Pharmacology
- Mechanisms and Principles of Gene Expression
- Molecular Physiology of the Cardiovascular System
- Structure, Dynamics, and Assembly of Macromolecular Complexes
- Structure-based Drug Discovery and Design
- Structure-function Relationships in Ion Channels and Receptors
Interested in a different research area?
It is important that the area you want to work in is broadly compatible with our research interests - otherwise we may not be able to accept your application.
However, please do not feel we will not be interested if there is not an exact match. It is sometimes possible to be flexible, so please contact us.