Supervision and research areas
We offer PhD and MPhil supervision in Management in areas compatible with the research interests of our academic staff including:
- Organisation Theory and Critical Management Studies
- Marketing and Consumption
- Accounting, Finance and Political Economy
- Technology, Innovation and Operations
- Work, Industrial and Employment Relations
Management Research Training
Information regarding the Research Training modules for Management PhD students can be found here.
Interested in a different research area?
It is important that the area you want to work in is broadly compatible with our research interests - otherwise we may not be able to accept your application. However, please do not feel we will not be interested if there is not an exact match. It is sometimes possible to be flexible, so please contact us.