Supervision and research areas
We offer PhD and MPhil supervision in Computer Science in areas compatible with the research interests of our academic staff including:
- Algebraic and Categorical Structures and Methods
- Algorithm Design, Analysis, and Engineering
- Creative Computing
- Deduction, Rewriting, and Transformation
- Models of Software Intensive Systems
- Software Evolution
- Knowledge Discovery and Machine Learning
Interested in a different research area?
It is important that the area you want to work in is broadly compatible with our research interests - otherwise we may not be able to accept your application.
However, please do not feel we will not be interested if there is not an exact match. It is sometimes possible to be flexible, so please contact us.