Supervision and research areas
We offer supervision in Museum Studies in areas compatible with the research interests of our academic staff including:
- Art and Its Institutions: Histories and Practices
- Cultural Heritage and Cultural Practice
- Culture: Politics and Representation
- Museums: Design, Space, and Innovation
- Museums: Engagement and Participation
- Museums: Experience and Affect
- Museums, Heritage Sites, and Cultural Institutions: History and Memory
- Museums: Social Agency and Organisational Change
- Museum Work: Cultures and Practices
Interested in a different research area?
It is important that the area you want to work in is broadly compatible with our research interests - otherwise we may not be able to accept your application.
However, please do not feel we will not be interested if there is not an exact match. It is sometimes possible to be flexible, so please contact us.