Global Study Centre
The Global Study Centre (GSC) at the University of Leicester provides tailored pathways into a wide range of undergraduate degree courses, while giving you a true University of Leicester student experience.
The pathway curriculum, developed in line with the University and to strict quality standards, has been designed for international students whose qualifications don’t quite reach the entry requirements for their chosen course.
Based within easy walking distance of the University of Leicester campus, the Global Study Centre encourages development, nurtures confidence and supports the integration of each student into student life in the UK.
The Global Study Centre team is committed to providing you, your family and your educational advisers with the information you need to make an informed decision.
As a Global Study Centre student, you will benefit from:
- One CAS letter for the full duration of study
- On-site academic and student support services
- Access to University facilities, including the library, study spaces, computer suites and the Students’ Union
- Transition support from foundation study into your chosen degree
- Accommodation guidance and support
- Choice of September or January intake
- Additional English language training in the University’s English Language Teaching Unit (if required). Pre-sessional English available from age 18 and over. Other options available for those under 18. Get in touch for more information.
International Foundation Year courses
- Economics and Management
- Engineering and Technology
- Society and Culture
The relevant International Foundation Year will prepare you to progress into Year 1 of one of the University’s undergraduate degrees.
The Global Study Centre is part of the global Navitas Group, an internationally recognised education provider with the knowledge and resources of staff in more than 120 colleges and campuses worldwide.