Bioinformatics Analysis Support Hub (BASH)
The mission of Bioinformatics Analysis Support Hub (BASH) is to support the implementation of bioinformatics resources for research with College of Life Science at the University of Leicester. Our goal is to provide statistical, bioinformatic and clinical informatic support to researchers in the design, planning, analysis and reporting of their research studies. Researchers are encouraged to discuss their requirements in advance in order to provide the best possible support to their projects.
- Design experiments for high throughout sequencing and microarray studies
- Biostatistical and bioinformatic analysis and reporting for NGS, microarray and proteomics studies.
- Assist with the interpretation of results and generating table and graphs for manuscripts.
- Assistance with bioinformatic components of grant proposals
- Database development and management
BASH runs workshops and courses on bioinformatics throughout the year within the University. If there is a workshop topic you would like to have made available, please contact Dr Jinli Luo and we will try to arrange if there is enough interest.
General enquiries and advice are free of charge.
Bioinformatics support fees are charged at £350 per day and £40 per hour. Time required for each project will be determined after initial consultation and discussion of the project.