Policies for Library Services and Collections
The University Library has a series of policies relating to its use, services and collections.
Using the Library
- Archives and Special Collections access policy
- Archives collections management policy
- Donations to the Library
- Leicester Research Archive policies
- University Archives selection policy
The collection development strategy is currently being rewritten.
Data Protection and Privacy
- The Library's Data Protection Statement and Privacy notice
- Re-use of Public Sector Information 2015 for data in the University Archives
- Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
- Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA) Licence
- Educational Recording Agency (ERA) License
- Newspaper Licencing Agency License