Policies for Library Services and Collections
The University Library has a series of policies relating to its use, services and collections.
Using the Library
- Archives and Special Collections access policy
- Archives collections management policy
- Donations to the Library
- Leicester Research Archive policies
- University Archives selection policy
- Special Collections Online Disclaimer and Takedown policy
The collection development strategy is currently being rewritten.
Data Protection and Privacy
- The Library's Data Protection Statement and Privacy notice
- Privacy notice for non University of Leicester staff and students
- Re-use of Public Sector Information 2015 for data in the University Archives