We have the largest number of Canadian students of any UK law school. We have an excellent reputation in Canada as a leading institution for legal education and have over 10 years graduates practicing law in Canada.
There's still time to apply for September 2020 entry
If you are thinking of studying Law at Leicester, it's not too late to apply. View our FAQs and advice for 2020/21 applicants
Book a place on a live chat
At our virtual events you can enjoy a short presentation about Leicester Law School before taking part in a Q&A with staff and current students who will be on hand to answer all your questions. Find out more about your course, ask questions about finance and accommodation, and make a start meeting other students.
We’ll be running four sessions:
- Tue 30 June, 6pm – 8pm (BST) - Why you should study Law at Leicester Law School
- Thu 2 July, 6pm – 8pm (BST )- The Canadian experience at Leicester Law School
- Sun 5 July, 6pm – 7.30pm (BST) – Pre-arrival presentation for students joining in September 2020
- Thu 9 July, 6pm – 7.30pm (BST) – Pre-arrival presentation for students joining in September 2020
Over 100 Canadian students join us every year. Here’s why they choose Leicester
- Two Canadian Law modules taught by Canadian faculty members (Foundations of Canadian Law and Canadian Constitutional Law) to prepare students for the National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) exams
- Thriving Canadian student community and Law Society to help you adjust to living and studying abroad
- Network of over 900 Canadian Law alumni
- Scholarship package and the third most affordable city in the UK (NatWest Student Living Index)
- Competitions, events and workshops to support your return to Canada
Don't take our word for it - chat to one of our current students.