We have the largest number of Canadian students of any UK law school. We have an excellent reputation in Canada as a leading institution for legal education and have over 10 years of graduates practicing law in Canada.
Over 100 Canadian students join us every year. Here’s why they choose Leicester
- Two Canadian Law modules taught by Canadian faculty members (Foundations of Canadian Law and Canadian Constitutional Law) to prepare students for the National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) exams
- Thriving Canadian student community and Law Society to help you adjust to living and studying abroad
- Network of over 900 Canadian Law alumni
- Scholarship package and the third most affordable city in the UK (NatWest Student Living Index)
- Competitions, events and workshops to support your return to Canada
Don't take our word for it - chat to one of our current students.