We have the largest number of Canadian students of any UK law school. We have an excellent reputation in Canada as a leading institution for legal education and have over 10 years of graduates practicing law in Canada.
On this page you can find out what it’s like to live and study in Leicester, learn more about our Canadian Law Student Society and support for students, and discover how a law degree from Leicester can launch your career in Canada.
Over 100 Canadian students join us every year. Here’s why they choose Leicester
- Two Canadian Law modules taught by Canadian faculty members (Foundations of Canadian Law and Canadian Constitutional Law) to prepare students for the National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) exams
- Thriving Canadian student community and Law Society to help you adjust to living and studying abroad
- Network of over 900 Canadian Law alumni
- Scholarship package and the third most affordable city in the UK (NatWest Student Living Index)
- Competitions, events and workshops to support your return to Canada