We have the largest number of Canadian students of any UK law school. We have an excellent reputation in Canada as a leading institution for legal education and have over 10 years of graduates practicing law in Canada.
There's still time to apply for September 2020 entry
Citizens of Change scholarship
Canadian offer holders on our LLB courses are eligible to apply for our new Canadian Citizens of Change scholarship. Find out more and see how to apply.
If you are thinking of studying Law at Leicester, it's not too late to apply. Get in touch with email@example.com if you would like to find out more about applying. View our FAQs and advice for 2020/21 applicants
Over 100 Canadian students join us every year. Here’s why they choose Leicester
- Two Canadian Law modules taught by Canadian faculty members (Foundations of Canadian Law and Canadian Constitutional Law) to prepare students for the National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) exams
- Thriving Canadian student community and Law Society to help you adjust to living and studying abroad
- Network of over 900 Canadian Law alumni
- Scholarship package and the third most affordable city in the UK (NatWest Student Living Index)
- Competitions, events and workshops to support your return to Canada
Don't take our word for it - chat to one of our current students.