Download our apps
Downloading the app
- Download to view your timetable, search the library catalogue, provide feedback, find out what's on, and more. Search for MyUoL on the App or Play Store and download it. It is also available as a desktop version: myuol.le.ac.uk
- MyUoL is compatible with iPhone and Android. (Android users – for security reasons, in order to use the app, you will need to enable screen lock on your mobile device - e.g. PIN, passcode, pattern lock, finger print authentication or face detection. The MyUoL app will not work on your device if you have disabled screen lock.) It is not compatible with Windows phones. To access the app on your Windows phone you will need to view it online at myuol.le.ac.uk
- Phone - download the app and then log in using your university IT account details
- Desktop - visit myuol.le.ac.uk and log in using your university IT account details
- You do not need to log onto the app, after the initial sign-in
- University news and events update
- Feedback button
- Find a PC
- Library loans
- Library search
- University and Students’ Union Twitter feeds
- Campus map
- Courses (desktop version only)
- MyCareers (desktop version only)
- Works without wifi
Customise your app
You can change the colour of the tiles and the order of the tiles. You'll need to login to the desktop version and make your changes. This will then change on your phone. You cannot directly customise the app on your phone.
If you have any technical difficulties with the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
Other University apps
Our SafeZone app ensures that you can get help at any time, wherever you are.
Currently in development, UniWellBeing is dedicated to keeping you in the best of physical and mental health.