A new world needs a new way to study. Through your induction you will meet your expert academics, receive all the information you need about your course as well as meeting and making new friends. This will also include details on our blended approach of our on campus and digital learning – ignite – our way of ensuring you get the education you deserve without compromising your safety. During induction you will:
- Be welcomed onto your course by academics in your School/Department.
- Connect with your teaching team and make friends with the other students studying the same as you.
- Learn more about your course and how it will be delivered this year, including reading lists once you start.
- Get top tips for your first year from second year and final year students.
- Meet your peer mentor – who has been matched specifically to you based on your course and interests.
- Feel supported, academically and personally, by meeting your personal tutor.
- Get the chance to ask away. Whether you have questions about your course, support, or anything else, we’ll be here to help.
Finding out your induction events is easy. They’ll be on your timetable after Friday 18 September, once you’ve completed registration. On a different time zone? Don’t worry if you can’t make a session. We’ll ensure all content is available for you to access at a time that suits you. What’s more, your School/Department will email you in early September ensuring you’re confident, supported and ready to start learning. Still got questions? Get your course queries answered.