Food and drink
Keep fuelled for those busy times ahead with a huge choice of exciting and vibrant food and drink options right here at the university. Whether it is sitting down for a bite with friends or grabbing a quick snack on the go you really do not have to venture far.
Your selection of food and drink outlets
- Attenborough Arts Centre: Attenborough Café
- Brookfield: ULSB Hub
- Centenary Square: Coffee Chaat Chai
- Charles Wilson Building: Delicious; Staff and Postgraduate Restaurant
- David Wilson Library: Library Café
- Freemen’s Campus: Freemen’s Kitchen and Bar
- George Davies Centre: Atrium Café
- Maurice Shock Building: The IV
- Percy Gee Building: Wholesome in Partnership with The Pantry; Soul; Queens; Pearls Bubble Tea; Astrovan; Starbucks; Campus Corner
- The Village Hub: Village Pub, Stamford Hall:
Super savings for students and staff
We’ve made it even easier to refuel and pick up a great value snack or a treat with a big choice of offers. From price freezes on hot drinks to sandwich and wrap meal deals, take advantage of these super savings right on campus.
Locally sourced ingredients
It’s more than just providing great quality, fresh ingredients - our food and drink is sustainable and wherever possible locally sourced. Did you know our chefs go foraging on campus grounds to create delicious dishes for you to enjoy.
Boost your meal deal savings by paying for it using your UPAY loyalty reward, because with each £1+ purchase, you get rewarded with 5% back in loyalty points. Not only that, you will also be able to benefit from upcoming exclusive UPAY loyalty offers.
Missing out on loyalty points? Sign up today and start getting rewarded.