Return to accommodation
If you’re staying in University accommodation, or even in private housing, you can apply to stay in University-managed accommodation next year as a returning student!
- All bills and services included - unlimited use and no risk of price increases
- Superfast Wi-Fi up to 100Mbps
- Free University Shuttle Bus pass for all students
- Social spaces, study rooms, music rooms, launderettes and more on-site facilities
- 24/7 security and receptions
- Contents insurance included
- Residence Life support service and social programme
- 24/7 counselling and wellbeing advice from our partner Health Assured
Why return to University accommodation?
- Get first pick when applying before new applicants who are still waiting for exam results (subject to availability)
- Brand new accommodation at our Freemen’s Common development
- More rooms than ever from less than £100 per week
- Live with your friends next year by making a group application - apply before 1st April 2023 to have your group booking guaranteed!
Make your application
View all the options and make your application now on the accommodation portal. On the accommodation search make sure to choose ‘Undergraduate Returner’ or ‘Postgraduate Returner’ under your application pathway.
If you want to live with your friends next year, you can make a group application! You’ll need to apply as normal on the accommodation portal (make sure to apply for the same locations/room types). Then specify the names and student ID numbers of the people you wish to live with in your application notes so we can group you together. Apply before 1st April 2023 to have your group booking guaranteed!