A diverse community with a global reputation – Leicester Law School welcomes around 200 international students from over 40 countries each year. We have a long history of providing a leading legal education to students from Malaysia, which includes a past President of the Malaysian Bar, and are dedicated to ensuring that Malaysian students have an outstanding time with us.
- Top 25 Best UK University (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019)
- Leicester is the third most affordable city in the UK (Natwest Student Living Index)
- International community providing a welcoming and multi-cultural study environment
- Excellent career prospects with wide-ranging extra-curricular activities and links to international firms
- Supportive small group teaching with an average of eight students per tutorial class
Want to find out more? Chat to a current Malaysian student