Student Support Services

Suspend studies or withdraw

Before making a decision about withdrawing or suspending from your studies you will need to seek advice from your personal tutor or supervisor. You may also wish to consult with one of our Student Services:

They may also be able to offer you support with any difficulties, personal or otherwise, that you may have.

If you are considering suspending your studies on medical grounds we require a note from your doctor. Please consider discussing your decision with one of the services listed above before you proceed with your application.

Back to top