January blues Students Union launches 2018 with destress events to ease exam nerves
January marks the start of a new year, and, for students across the University, the beginning of exam season. Hours spent in the library revising and writing essays can leave you feeling stressed out and tired. To combat this, our Students' Union will be putting on a full programme of activities designed to give students a much deserved relaxation break and to ease any tension over the two week exam period.
Whether you’re looking for a quiet game of scrabble, or fancy a full-on pampering session with DIY face masks, there’s an array of fun opportunities for students to get involved in.
Activities will include:
- A stationary giveaway (Monday 8 January) with University merchandise
- A board game bonanza (Tuesday 9 January)
- Pom Pom buddy workshop (Wednesday 10 January)
- Body & Mind session (Thursday 11 January)
- Face mask making (Friday 12 January)
- A fresh fruit giveaway (Monday 15 January)
- TV Day (Tuesday 16 January)
- ‘Crystal Clear’ sensory immersive art and theatre experience at Attenborough Arts (Wednesday 17 January)
- Cupcake decorating (Thursday 18 January)
- Union Bear giveaway (Friday 19 January)