Quality Endorsement Scheme
The University of Leicester framework of Quality Assurance standards for English language providers worldwide
Quality Assurance from the University of Leicester
Measure yourself against the best
About the scheme
- The Quality Endorsement scheme is a framework of quality standards for English language teaching providers.
- The English Language Teaching Unit can inspect schools, colleges and courses around the world to see if they meet the standards of the Quality Endorsement scheme.
- Institutions that meet the standards of the Quality Endorsement scheme are allowed to use the University of Leicester endorsement logo on all courses which have been inspected.
- Students who study at endorsed institutions are guaranteed that the institutions have met minimum standards of management, teaching staff, curriculum and resources within the last two years
|Endorsed Institution||Endorsed Programmes||Endorsement Date|
|The Arab Academy of Science,
Technology and Maritime Transport
Institute for Language Studies
Reasons to join the Quality Endorsement scheme with the University of Leicester
- Benefit from the experience of a high ranking UK educational provider. The ELTU has been providing high quality English language teaching and courses for over 25 years
- Measure your institution against the highest standards in the ELT sector worldwide
- Collaborate with experienced UK ELT professionals to adopt best practice and improve standards
- Further help with curriculum development after inspection