Quality Endorsement Scheme
The University of Leicester framework of Quality Assurance standards for English language providers worldwide.
About the scheme
- The Quality Endorsement scheme is a framework of quality standards for English language teaching providers.
- The English Language Teaching Unit can inspect schools, colleges and courses around the world to see if they meet the standards of the Quality Endorsement scheme.
- Institutions that meet the standards of the Quality Endorsement scheme are allowed to use the University of Leicester endorsement logo on all courses which have been inspected.
- Students who study at endorsed institutions are guaranteed that the institutions have met minimum standards of management, teaching staff, curriculum and resources within the last two years
|Endorsed Institution||Endorsed Programmes||Endorsement Date|
|The Arab Academy of Science,
Technology and Maritime Transport
Institute for Language Studies
Reasons to join the Quality Endorsement scheme with the University of Leicester
- Benefit from the experience of a high ranking UK educational provider. The ELTU has been providing high quality English language teaching and courses for over 25 years
- Measure your institution against the highest standards in the ELT sector worldwide
- Collaborate with experienced UK ELT professionals to adopt best practice and improve standards
- Further help with curriculum development after inspection