Estates and Digital Services
Our estate extends to a total site area of 95 hectares, comprising a non-residential estate of 110 buildings covering around 200,000m2 and a residential estate of 191 properties totalling around 100,000m2. The majority of the academic facilities are located to the south of Leicester city centre with a main campus supplemented by a number of satellite properties nearby. The residences are in two locations: The City, on the edge of main campus, and The Village which is around 3 miles away. We also have strong links with several hospital sites in and around Leicester.
We are responsible for maintaining, developing and operating our properties to support our strategy and ensure that we deliver the service that our students, staff and visitors want and expect.
We are currently working on an exciting new programme of improvements to the estate.
Estates consists of:
- Accommodation (email@example.com / +44 (0)116 252 2428)
- Business Analysis
- Business Systems
- Capital projects
- Car parking ( ECS-Service@le.ac.uk / +44 (0)116 252 2319)
- Conferences and events ( firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)116 223 1680)
- ECS Admin ( ECSemail@example.com)
- ECS Finance ( ECSfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- ECS Training ( ECSemail@example.com)
- Grounds and gardens
- Insurance ( firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)116 229 7630)
- Maintenance ( ECS-Service@le.ac.uk / +44 (0)116 252 2319)
- Portering and cleaning
- Print services ( email@example.com / +44 (0)116 252 2442)
- Safety services (+44 (0)116 252 2426)
- Security ( firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)116 252 2023)
- Social Impact Team ( email@example.com / +44 (0)116 252 2453)
Michael Flanagan - Director of Estates and Campus Service
We are responsible for sustainable provision of core IT infrastructure and application services across the University. We aim to create a digital campus in which students and staff can be as creative and productive as possible as they learn, teach, undertake research and run the organisation.
Digital Services consists of:
- Digital solutions teams - focus on the design, building and innovation of new services and facilities.
- Service delivery teams - run, maintain and optimise digital services and facilities.
Vacant - Director of Digital Solutions, Digital Services
Chris Tilbury - Director of IT Operations, Digital Services
Shika Patel - Personal Assistant
+44 (0)116 252 2381
+44 (0)116 252 2253
Visit the Digital Services website.
We enjoy close links with College Court, the University’s dedicated hotel and conference centre, and Leicester Services Partnership, a company jointly owned by the University and Students Union to provide the catering and retail on campus.