Postgraduate Subject Showcases
The world never stops changing. Nor should you.
Book your place
Thinking about studying for a Masters degree? Sign up for one of our Subject Showcases to discover more about our subjects and courses, what’s involved and why a Masters can be a great investment in your future.Book your Showcase
Here's what to expect
- Discover our wide range of postgraduate subjects and courses
- Meet our course academics, who will be happy to answer your course-related questions
- Chat live with our current Masters students and subject specialist teams
- Learn more about how a Masters can boost your career prospects
Mathematics and Actuarial Science, Business and Finance, Law
Tuesday 8 November 2022, 10.00am - 2.00pm GMT
Mathematics and Actuarial Science 10.00am - 11.00am GMT
Business and Finance 11.30am - 12.30pm GMT
Law 1.00pm - 2.00pm GMT
Museum Studies and Film
Thursday 10 November 2022, 10.00am - 2.00pm GMT
Museum Studies 10.00am - 11.00am GMT
Film 1.00pm - 2.00pm GMT
Education, TESOL and Applied Linguistics and Translation Studies
Tuesday, 15 November 2022, 10.00am - 2.00pm GMT
Education 10.00am - 11.00am GMT
TESOL and Applied Linguistics 11.30am - 12.30pm GMT
Translation Studies 1.00pm - 2.00pm GMT
Media and Sociology, English, Archaeology and Ancient History
Thursday 17 November 2022, 11.30am - 5.00pm GMT
Media and Sociology 11.30am - 12.30pm GMT
English 1.00pm - 2.00pm GMT
Archaeology and Ancient History (by Distance Learning only) 4.00pm-5.00pm GMT
History, International Relations, Criminology
Tuesday 29 November 2022, 10.00am - 2.00pm GMT
History 10.00am - 11.00am GMT
International Relations 11.30am - 12.30pm GMT
Criminology 1.00pm - 2.00pm GMT
Biological Sciences, Psychology
Thursday 1 December 2022, 10.00am - 5.00pm GMT
Biological Sciences 10.00am - 11.00am GMT
Psychology (campus-based) 1.00pm - 2.00pm GMT
Psychology (distance learning) 4.00pm - 5.00pm GMT
Engineering and Computer Science
Tuesday 6 December 2022, 10.00am - 12.30pm GMT
Engineering 10.00am - 11.00am GMT
Computer Science 11.30am - 12.30pm GMT
Geography, Chemistry, Physics
Thursday 8 December 2022, 10.00am - 2.00pm GMT
Geography 10.00am - 11.00am GMT
Chemistry 11.30am - 12.30pm GMT
Physics 1.00pm - 2.00pm GMT
Find out more
Postgraduate study can be the foundation to a great career. It can turn an existing career into something brilliant, help you change careers or enable you to pursue your passion. Our postgraduate study page includes lots of information to help you take your next step.Visit postgraduate study
Search our courses
Our range of postgraduate courses includes both on-campus study and distance learning degrees. Search by subject and find the right course for you.
Book your Subject Showcase
- 97% of our Postgraduate students are in employment and/or further study 15 months after graduation - Graduate Outcomes survey.
- We’ve been named as a top 30 UK university by the Guardian University Guide 2022 and the Complete University Guide 2023.
- Leicester is the 9th most affordable city for students, according to NatWest Student Living.
- We are ranked top 30 in the UK for our research quality (Times Higher Education analysis of REF 2021).
- We’ve invested £500 million in our campus development.
- We are ranked 19th best university in the world for sustainability (Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021).
- We’re a top 10 UK university for producing CEOs (Emolument.com).