If you receive a payment request please ensure you are confident it has been sent by the University. The following information can help you check any request you received:
- Cash payments are not accepted by the University for tuition or accommodation fees and Cash deposited into our bank account will also not be accepted.
- Do not allow others to make payments for you and do not pay your fees to anyone other than the University directly. You may risk losing your money if it does not reach the University.
- Do not pay anyone who is offering a discount on your tuition fees. You may risk losing your money if it does not reach the University.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original source and we will require evidence of the original payment with no exception.
- Check the email address that has sent you the request ends in @le.ac.uk or @leicester.ac.uk.
- Reminders and letters asking for payment will only ever be emailed.
- The University will never provide our bank account details in a payment request, the methods of payment we accept can be found below.
- Do not allow individuals to make payment on your behalf as you cannot be sure that they will make legitimate payments to the University.
- If you are unsure about any payment requests you receive please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are unsure a payment request you receive was sent by the University please contact us before making payment.