Payment by card
Online card payment is the fasted method of paying your fees. Your information is held in an encrypted form in a safe and secure environment. Once payment is successful you will receive a receipt to the email address supplied during payment from email@example.com. After receiving your offer to study with the University please allow 24 hours before attempting to make an online card payment. Please allow 24 hours for the University to receive your card payment.Pay your fees by card via our payment website
For help and guidance with making an online payment please contact Student Fees and Income Management or Distance Learning Fees via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for International card payments
The University of Leicester has partnered with Flywire for our international card payments.
Why use Flywire?
- Use secure, flexible options to pay from 240 countries and territories, in 140+ currencies
- Choose from convenient, local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more
- Take advantage of Flywire’s best price guarantee for local bank transfers
- Track payments every step of the way via email, mobile app and text alerts
- Access around-the-clock multilingual support from our Help Centre via email, phone or live chat