You can pay your tuition and accommodation fees by using Flywire for both international and UK bank transfers to the University of Leicester. Alternatively you can use Convera for international bank transfers.
Why use Flywire?
- Use secure, flexible options to pay from 240 countries and territories, in 140+ currencies
- Choose from convenient, local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more
- Take advantage of Flywire’s best price guarantee for local bank transfers
- Track payments every step of the way via email, mobile app and text alerts
- Access around-the-clock multilingual support from our Help Centre via email, phone or live chat
Using Convera means that:
- We will receive your funds within three working days from when you instruct your bank to make payment.
- There are no transaction charges from University of Leicester or Convera.
- The full payment amount is received by University of Leicester.
- You can use several different methods of payment, including UnionPay and Alipay, along with Internet Banking.
You will need to provide student and payer details including your name, date of birth and University of Leicester Student ID number (9 digit number).