- Banknote - The banknote: a symbol of trust?
- Baseball cap - The baseball cap: a symbol of pathological consumption?
- Bottle of water - The bottle of water: what does it mean to commodify a natural resource?
- Breasts - Breasts: a new commodity?
- Cage - The cage: protecting animals from liberation?
- Census form - The census form
- Clock - The clock: a true measurement of time?
- Cotton Bobbin - The cotton bobbin: symbolic of a lost heritage?
- Curriculum vitae - The curriculum vitae
- Decolonisation - Race equality and Higher Education
- Glass of wine - The glass of wine: what makes wine 'authentic'?
- Hoodie - The hoodie: a symbol of all that is wrong with youth today?
- House - The house: a classic object of human resilience to environmental disasters?
- Legal drugs - Legal drugs: all the pros and non of the cons?
- Loaf of bread - The loaf of bread: a symbol of business inequality?
- Mirror - The mirror: do others see us in the way in which we see ourselves?
- Mobile phone - The mobile phone: a tool for sousveillance?
- Multiple choice test - The multiple choice test: a truly objective assessment?
- Muslim veil - The Muslim veil: a symbol of terror?
- Newspaper - The newspaper: The rise and fall of a cultural form
- Nuclear bomb - The nuclear bomb: the destroyer of planets?
- Open door - The open door: the transition of an access student
- Passport - The passport: is it the only way to say who we truly are?
- Payslip - The payslip: the effects of minimum wage
- Photograph - The photograph
- Postcard - The postcard: wish you were here
- Rocking horse - The rocking horse: the classic object of childhood
- Rosetta stone - The Rosetto stone: the first political manifesto?
- Shopping basket - The shopping basket: the blend of physical and virtual
- Short skirt - The short skirt: a symbol of victim blaming culture?
- Stamp - The stamp: a classic object in the development of education?
- Suit - The suit: a symbol of masculinity?
- Sweatband - The sweatband: the moral arbiter of our time?
- Television - The television: an electronic babysitter for the incarcerated?
- Till - The till: helpful technology or tool of management control?
- Tin of soup - A tin of soup: a symbol of household food insecurity?
- Underwear - Underwear: A tool for fashioning female identity?
- Video game - The video game: a legitimate art form?
- Voting slip - The voting slip: democracy in action?