- Very pleased to report that our recent publication in Chemical Communication is now online. Please see our publications page for the link.
- Very pleased to welcome three new members to our group. Lauren and Liam are starting their PhD projects, while Joseph is beginning a 4th year MCHEM research project. Hope you settle in well and enjoy working with us.
- Welcome to our first postdoc Vicki, who starts a Wellcome Trust-funded project in cell biology.
- Welcome to our new MCHEM students Alex and Diya, who officially start their 4th year research projects today.
- Sad to say goodbye to Olivia today, who has done a fantastic job during her summer project. Good luck with your studies back in Cambridge and all the best for the future.
- Welcome Sara on your first day as a PhD student. Hope you enjoy your project in our group.
- We are delighted to announce that we will be hosting the next RSC Chemical Biology and Bio-Organic Group (CBBG) Forum on 10 January 2020.
- Welcome to Olivia, who is starting her Wellcome Trust funded Vacation Studentship with us.
- Congratulations to Matt, Nathaniel and Nishal on graduating this week. Good luck in your future endeavours.
- Very excited by our new acquisition - a Velos Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer. Looking forward to trying it out.
- Welcome to Sophia, who is joining us for her MSc project. Hope you enjoy your time with us.