History at Leicester


Ideally, the three pieces of paperwork you should produce are:

  • A copyright/consent/clearance form (this goes under many names)
  • A deposit form
  • A summary or transcription

Advice and forms

This material is made available under a Creative Commons CC-BY-NC licence. You are free to use the material as you wish but should give appropriate credit, provide a link to the licence, and indicate if changes were made. Find out further information about this Creative Commons licence.

Back to top