Research excellence, innovation and impact is at the heart of what we do. Browse a selection of some of the large- and small-scale projects we have conducted.
COVID-19 Related Research
COVID-19 Related Articles
- Coronavirus: extra police powers risk undermining public trust
- PPE and contactless delivery: drug dealers reveal how they are adapting to coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Extra police powers risk undermining public trust
Other Research Projects
- A postcode lottery? Mapping the support needs of hate crime victims in the West Midlands
- Beyond the gaze: working practices, safety and regulation of internet-based sex workers in the UK
- The Crime Linkage International Network (C-LINK)
- Identifying and assessing the risks of money laundering
- Improving the mental health outcomes of Nottingham's LGBT population
- Qualitative and quantitative research into the motivations of offenders who carry and use acid and other corrosives in violent attacks and other criminal acts
- Voices of the victims: exploring the impact of hit-and-run driving on victims
If you have a research opportunity that you would like to discuss with us then please get in touch.