Improve your academic speaking skills
|Classes||3 hours per week|
|Module Leader||Janice Hinckfuss
Module names and codes
- Academic Speaking EL1007
- Defend and critique a position in a discussion
- Describe, analyse and evaluate ideas in spoken discourse
- Create a research informed argument
- Develop academic presentation skills
Who are these modules for?
- These modules are open to all Erasmus and Study Abroad students for university credits
- Students are expected to have a level of English of: CEFR B2/C1
- These modules are not suitable for students whose English is beyond C1 level (CEFR C2).
- Portfolio of Written Work
- Group Presentation