Improve your academic writing skills
|Availability||Semester 1 or Semester 2
|Classes||3 hours per week|
|Module Leader||Aaron Wise|
Module names and codes
- Academic Writing EL1005
- Use conventions of academic writing in written work
- Analyse the role of a range of rhetorical devices in academic writing (e.g., emphasis, persuasion)
- Compare features of discourse in genres of academic writing (e.g., context and purpose of writing)
- Receive individual feedback on performance in these areas
Who are these modules for?
- These modules are open to all Erasmus and Study Abroad students for university credits.
- Students are expected to have a level of English of: CEFR B2/C1
- Coursework essay
- Written test