Programme specifications define the academic standards of University courses. You can view and download approved specifications via this page.
Programme specifications have a layered format consisting of:
- a summary of programme aims and intended outcomes
- an outline of the course structure (typically in the form of the approved programme regulations)
- a skills matrix (undergraduate courses only), showing how the intended learning outcomes are delivered through the core modules which make up the programme
- a set of module specifications
The information provided in programme specifications refers to separate regulations, strategies and policies relevant to the specific programmes. For ease, these can be found by following the links below:
- Senate Regulation 6: Regulations governing taught postgraduate programmes of study
- University Assessment Strategy (login required)
- Policy on Accreditation of Prior Learning
- Postgraduate Year In Industry programme specification details
The information on these pages should not be used to confirm if a programme is recruiting in the current academic year.
Contact Education Quality, Enhancement and Development (firstname.lastname@example.org) if a programme specification is missing from this page or is inaccurate.