Information for international agents
This page has been created specifically to support authorised agents and partners of the University of Leicester.
We have brought together key content from across our website into one place, giving you easy access to important information about our University and working with us. We also have our Agent support Guide which you can view below.
If you have any comments or suggestions about how these resources could be improved, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying to Leicester
- International academic entry requirements are listed on our country pages. Other information and general guidance can be found each degree programme webpage, search our courses to find a degree programme.
- English language requirements: tests and qualifications we accept.
- Presessional English Language courses: complete a presessional programme with the University of Leicester, on campus or online, to satisfy an English Language condition as part of a degree course offer.
- Agent Gateway: submit or update an application for your student
- Citizens of Change
- Leicester: On Demand: a resource bank of videos and guidance on our courses
- Marketing materials order form (Word, 53kb)
- Chat with our current students
- Social media:
Guidelines for Agents
- Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) guidelines (PDF, 372kb)
- British Council, guide to good practice for education agents (PDF, 28kb)
- Policy on the prevention of bribery and corruption (PDF)
Key information for students
- International scholarships
- Visa information
- Pre-departure information
- Undergraduate fees and funding
- Postgraduate fees and funding
- Career Development Service information for international students
Contacts and events
- Future Students Office contacts and Regional Advisers
- Upcoming digital events and in-country visits
- Digital Open Days
- Request a visit or digital event: please contact us at email@example.com