ICAEW Foundation Bursary
The ICAEW Foundation (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales) are generously offering a bursary for a new undergraduate student joining Leicester in September 2020.
You should have a keen interest in Finance & Accounting and a family income in the £20,000-£25,000 p.a. range.The successful candidate will be selected based on the overall strength of their application, previous academic achievements and their personal statement.
The award is a cash payment of £4,000 payable on 1 October each year for a maximum of three years.
To be eligible for this bursary you must:
- Hold an offer of a place to study on one of these three courses, starting in September 2020:
- Be classed as a UK/EU student for fee purposes.
- Have been resident in the UK/EEA for the last three years (ie. since 1 September 2017)
- Come from family whose income is in the £20,000-£25,000 p.a. range
- Have a UK bank account for the bursary to be paid into.
A University of Leicester panel will select the recipient of this bursary based on:
- Academic achievement
- Scholarship scheme personal statement
- Academic interest and motivation
- Career objectives
- Any exceptional personal circumstances
How to apply
Complete the application form (Word, 53kb) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of 1 September 2020.
The successful candidate will be notified by the end of September 2020.