Interactions, media and news
Interactions and collaborators
Public outreach and media coverage
- UK Phage Innovation Showcase
- UK Parliament - The antimicrobial potential of bacteriophages oral evidence
- University of Leicester discovers bacteria-eating viruses to fight superbugs
- Teaching phage biology in Tanzania
- Phages in Belum in Rainforest (in Danish)
- Professor Martha Clokie at Phages 2022 at Oxford
- The Women's Awards - East Midlands winner, Professor Martha Clokie
- Dr Martha Clokie at the 2021 Africa Phage Forum Symposium
- Professor Martha Clokie's talk on Phage research for the Public Health Society
- Using Phage therapy to prevent bacterial disease in muga silkworms
- Bacteriophages used instead of antibiotics on pigs
- LPM Healthcare broadcasting
- The Guardian: Bacteria-killing viruses could combat antibiotic resistance, says UK scientist
- Sky news - Superbugs: Bacteria-busting viruses may be key
- ITV news - Superbug treatment identified
News and events
- Ryan Cook won best poster at the Viruses of Microbes VoM conference (Tbilisi, Georgia, on 3–7 July 2023) who was co-supervised by Andy Millard.
- Andrew Kinsella got runner up poster prize at “The Medical Research Foundation National PhD Training Programme in AMR”.
- Rebecca Quinn won “best talk by an Early Career Researcher at Evergreen Phage conference (USA, Aug 6-11)”. Rebecca is supervised by Rich Puxty at University of Warwick and co-supervised by Andy Millard.