Politics and International Relations news
Browse news stories published by Politics and International Relations at Leicester.
- Article in the World Politics Review looks at the ANC leadership contest in South Africa
- "Has South Africa Finally Reached a Tipping Point in Zuma's Disastrous Presidency?", Article by James Hamill
- Article Published in Wold Politics Review
- Article by James Hamill considers the current crisis around President Zuma and the ANC
- University expert discusses increasing impact of technology on international security
- 3PO 2015 General Election Roundtable now available to view online
- "Beset by Crises of Zuma's Making, South Africa Readies for Local Elections"
- PhD student publishes article in Al-Ahram Weekly
- New publications explore the UK’s relationship with nuclear weapons
- University sponsors conference of leading intelligence professionals
- Departmental Newsletter - Issue 2
- 'The Polish Catholic Church has become Intertwined with Euroscepticism and the Promotion of Conservative "National Values"'
- Evidence to House of Commons Committee on Arms Export Controls published
- James Hamill publishes article on the challenges to repairing ties between South Africa and Nigeria
- Article published on US-China Summit
- Europe and the Everyday: Grassroots, EU and the Politics of Crisis (EUEve)
- Article published on Zimbabwe's succession crisis
- Department of Politics and International Relations Newsletter
- Prize Awarded to PhD Student
- PSA Women and Politics Specialist Group wins award
- International Women's Day 8 March - Article by Dr Meryl Kenny
- Article exploring the relationship between South Africa and Nigeria published by academic
- James Hamill publishes post on the African Union's Democracy Agenda
- Dr Richard Whitaker discusses Cameron's attempts to renegotiate the UK relationship with the EU
- Dr Simona Guerra publishes post on the 2015 Polish presidential election
- 'South Africa's Zuma Faces Double Bind on Troubled Economy'
- Dr. Meryl Kenny discusses Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid on BBC Radio Scotland
- Dr. Meryl Kenny discusses women’s representation and the 2015 GE on BBC Radio Leicester
- Dr Richard Whitaker speaks at European Parliament Press Seminar
- Politics academic publishes articles about Zimbabwe
- Workshop on Wollstonecraft and Domination