Lanlan Su is a lecturer in the Aerospace & Computational Engineering (ACE) Research Group in the School of Engineering. She received her B.E. degree in Electrical Engineering from Zhejiang University China in 2014 and her Ph.D degree from the University of Hong Kong in 2018. Before she joined the University of Leicester in 2019 she was a postdoctoral research associate in University of Notre Dame. She also is an awardee of the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme established by the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Her research interests include robust control networked control systems optimisation and distributed control systems.
1. Associate Editor European Control Conference (ECC) 2021-2022
2. Session Chair IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC) 2020
3. Peer-review: Automatica; IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control; IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics; International Journal of Control; IEEE Control Systems Letters
(0) 1. Lanlan Su, Mengmou Li, Vijay Gupta, Graziano Chesi, "Distributed resource allocation over time--varying balanced digraphs with discrete--time communication'' IEEE
Transactions on Control of Network Systems (in press, 2021).
2. Sei Zhen Khong and Lanlan Su, '' On the necessity and sufficiency of the Zames--Falb multipliers for bounded operators'' Automatica (regular paper, in press, 2021).
3. Lanlan Su, ''Robust monotonic convergent iterative learning control design: An LMI--based method '' International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control 31 (2021): 6438-6453.
4. Mengmou Li, Lanlan Su, and Tao Liu, ''Distributed optimization with event-triggered communication via input feedforward passivity'' IEEE Control Systems Letters 5.1 (2020): 283-288.
5. Yang Yan, Lanlan Su, Vijay Gupta, and Panos Antsaklis, ''Analysis of two-dimensional feedback systems over networks using dissipativity'' IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 65.8 (2019): 3241-3255.
6. Lanlan Su, Vijay Gupta, and Graziano Chesi, ''Stabilization of linear systems across a time-varying AWGN fading channel'' IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 65.11 (2019): 4902-4907.
7. Lanlan Su, Vijay Gupta, and Panos Antsaklis, ''Feedback passivation of linear systems with fixed-structure controllers'' IEEE Control Systems Letters 4.2 (2019): 498-503.
8. Lanlan Su and Graziano Chesi, ''Robust stability of uncertain linear systems with input and output quantization and packet loss'' Automatica 87 (2018): 267-273.
9. Lanlan Su and Graziano Chesi, ''On the design of output feedback controllers for LTI systems over fading channels'' IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 63.5 (2018): 1503-1508.
10. Lanlan Su and Graziano Chesi, ''Robust stability analysis and synthesis for uncertain discrete-time networked control systems over fading channels'' IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 62.4 (2017): 1966-1971.
Current PhD student: Yu Dou (Year 1)
Topic: Advanced Control Theory Robust Control Networked Control Systems Distributed Optimisation Large-scale Dynamic Systems
EG2302 System Dynamics and Control
EG3313 State Variable Control
EG3323 Digital Control and Actuators
Press and media
Control theory. Distributed optimisation.
1. Martin Figura Lanlan Su Vijay Gupta and Masaki Inoue. ''Instant Distributed Model Predictive Control for Constrained Linear Systems'' American Control Conference 4582-4587. IEEE 2020.
2. Lanlan Su and Graziano Chesi ''Stability Analysis of Networked Control Systems with Uncertain Packet-loss Probability'' SICE International Symposium on Control Systems March 9-11 2018 Tokyo City University Tokyo Japan Mar 2018
3. Lanlan Su and Graziano Chesi ''Robust Stability of Uncertain Discrete-time Linear Systems with Input and Output Quantization'' IFAC 2017 World Congress Toulouse France July 2017
4. Lanlan Su and Graziano Chesi ''On the design of output feedback controllers for continuous-time LTI systems over fading channels'' International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Image Processing 376-383 Kyoto Japan September 2016
5. Lanlan Su and Graziano Chesi ''On the robust stability of uncertain discrete-time networked control systems over fading channels'' American Control Conference 6010-6015 Chicago USA July 2015