We offer a number of prizes for outstanding performance in the MSc. These prizes are awarded in June and October each year, i.e. once per intake. A prize comes with a certificate and a cash award, and a prize may be jointly awarded to one or more students.
The prizes are currently:
- O-Sys Best Student Prize: awarded to the best student on the MSc programmes in Computer Science, based on credit weighted average (including both project and taught modules).
- Santander Prize (formerly Financial Services Prize): awarded to the best student on the MSc Software Engineering for Financial Services, based on credit weighted average (including both project and taught modules).
- Best Project Prizes: Three prizes are awarded in this category, one for each of:
- the best Software Development Project (Alstom Software Project Prize),
- the best Technical Project (O-Sys Technical Project Prize)
- the best Theoretical Project.