Industrial Advisory Board
We have an Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) to foster co-operation between the Department and key industrial partners in areas of common interest.
The IAB provides a forum for advice and cooperation on the development of undergraduate and postgraduate curricula, students projects, industrial placements, and careers.
To the companies involved the department offers a research potential of international standing, available through joint projects, consultancy, or contracts. It is developing a portfolio of modules for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and is prepared to tailor training programmes to the needs of industrial partners.
- Luis Andrade, ATX Software, Portugal
- Paul Baker, Motorola Labs, UK
- Ralph Depke, Zühlke Engineering GmbH, Germany
- Suraj Kika, Jadu, UK
- Jochen Küster, IBM Research, Zürich, Switzerland
- Ashley McNeile, Metamaxim Ltd., UK
- Tom Rushall, Bloomberg, UK
- Lee Scott, Microsoft Ltd., UK
- Jaspal S. Sagoo, Systems Assurance Group, UK
- Adrian Woolley, Carney Jones Ltd, UK