Consulting and training
If you need advice on new technologies or methods, or want to benefit from our cutting-edge research, talk to us to find out how we can help you.
We offer consulting and training, tailored to your needs, on a range of problems including:
- Technologies for web and mobile development
- Methods for designing and evaluating software architectures
- Re-engineering of legacy systems
- Efficient algorithms and data structures
- Data Analytics and AI - mathematical foundations and applications
- Computational modelling
- Scientific computing
- Actuarial science with data analytics
- Accounting and finance
Several successful partnerships have been documented as case studies by the University: with ATX Software, Comtec, and Synoptix. New partnerships are being developed, such as the projects with Sporting Edge and Flexeserve. Take a look at the video on an Innovation Partnership with Hunter Systems Ltd, which combined consulting and training with co-supervision of students' projects.
We are also involved in a variety of research projects with industrial partners.
- Professor Reiko Heckel (Industry Liaison)