Aims and objectives
Key priorities from this programme of work
- To engage with high level decision making organisations in Higher Education namely
- Office for Students
- National Union of Students, to achieve policy change around student inclusion in HEIs.
- To complete a programme of outreach to a range of HEIS to showcase the Leicester package of policy and toolkits
- To enhance the student sex work network in the UK and build greater mass inter terms of individuals across different audiences involved.
Who are the beneficiaries?
- University staff and in particular welfare and pastoral staff
- Student Unions and National Union of Students
- Students involved in sex work.
- Scholars working in the area
- Health Practitioners developing services for students in their area