For all Clinical Academic Training Programme enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Director of Clinical Academic Training
Professor Matt Bown
- Oversees NIHR Clinical Academic Training Scheme for East Midlands (South).
- Responsible for ensuring that academic and research supervisors are appointed and approved for each trainee.
- Produces Academic Reports for each trainee for their ARCP.
Head of the Postgraduate Academic School, Health Education England across the East Midlands
Professor Jonathan Barratt
- Oversees the NIHR Clinical Academic Training Scheme for East Midlands.
- Responsible for ensuring that clinical and educational supervisors are appointed and approved for each trainee.
Administrative Programme Manager
Mrs Lesley Clissold
- Responsible for the administration for all aspects of the NIHR Clinical Academic Training Scheme, including bids, recruitment, bursaries, reviews and meetings.
Assistant College Administrator
- Provides administration support to the Administrative Programme Manager.
- Organises trainee reviews and meetings.