EL8000 Virtual Self Access Centre
Instructions for how to enrol in the Virtual Self Access Centre (VSAC)
What is the VSAC?
The Virtual Self Access Centre (VSAC) contains a collection of interactive activities and brings together the best English language self-study resources from around the internet, making it quick and easy for you to find what you are interested in.
Who is it for?
The VSAC is for all international students studying at the University of Leicester who want to practice and improve their English
How do I register?
- Go to the Blackboard login page and log in with your IT username and password
- Click on the Courses tab at the top of the screen
- In the Course Catalogue, click on EXT: Centre Int'nl Training & Education
- In the list of courses, look for EL8000 VSAC. When you move your mouse pointer over EL8000, a small round button will appear.
Click on the button, then click on Enrol
- Click on Submit
- A message should appear saying Action Successful
- Click on the Home tab. VSAC can now be found under My Courses