Regular term-time Events
In the event of new Covid-19 restrictions all events will be modified accordingly. In the event of national/local lockdowns all events will pivot to online. Please contact Chaplains directly or check our social media channels for details.
- Mondays 12.30pm at the Chaplaincy
- All staff welcome for lunch, discussion and companionship
Roman Catholic Mass
- Mondays 6.10pm at Holy Cross Priory, New Walk
- Tuesdays 1.00pm at the Chaplaincy
- A series exploring the big questions of life and the basic claims of the Christian faith. Perfect for spiritual seekers and sceptics. No judgment, no brainwashing- ask your own questions and make up your own mind.
Welcome on Wednesdays
- Wednesdays 11.00am-12.00pm (online) and 1.00pm-2.00pm (at the Chaplaincy)
- email email@example.com for online event link
- For international students. Food, games and a warm welcome, every week in term time.
- Thursdays 1.00pm from at the Chaplaincy
- A peaceful and supportive environment with mindful activities. A place where it's okay to not be okay.
The Wellbeing Journey
- Wednesdays 3.00pm at the Chaplaincy
- A short weekly course exploring holistic wellness: mind, body and spirit. Content from the Christian faith perspective, applicable and open to those of all faiths and none.
Evening Prayer and Meditation
- Thursdays 4.30pm on Facebook and Instagram
- Short reflective time to pause, breathe and enter an openness to the spiritual side of life