Archaeology and Ancient History news
Browse news stories published by Archaeology and Ancient History at Leicester.
- PhD studentship: Coin hoards and the Iron Age-Roman transition
- Artefact to Art is back!
- Survey at RAF Akrotiri, Cyprus
- MA Commonwealth Scholarships for Distance Learning
- Congratulations Jan '19 graduates!
- Finds club
- Leicester goes to TAG 2018
- (Ad)dressing Roman Clothing
- From Santorini to Pompeii: adventures of a Distance Learner
- Dr Mac to speak at HistFest 2018
- Current Archaeology Award nominations!
- Roman life book launch!
- Round mounds of the Isle of Man
- Fingerprints and Textiles
- Leicester ancient history goes to Ghana
- Janie Masseglia getting people cursing at the Ashmolean
- The mystery bones of Bradgate Park
- AHRC Midlands4Cities PhD funding for UK/EU students
- First Year students enjoy field trip to Creswell Crags
- The 16th Dorothy Buchan Memorial Lecture: ‘Falling with Style: How to Fight and Dies like a Greek Woman'