Students with long term conditions
The AccessAbility Centre offers students with long term conditions:
- assistance with pre-entry discussions and visits
- initial informal assessment of your requirements
- assistance with accessing the Disabled Students’ Allowance and with the ordering of equipment
- one-to-one support sessions to discuss ongoing study issues
- alternative examination arrangements
- assistance with setting up personal assistants
- forms for parking permits for campus
- liaison, with your agreement, with academic staff and departments
- liaison with specialist local organisations or services
- liaison with the University’s Accommodation Office.
Every effort will be made to provide facilities and support appropriate to you.
The University’s libraries also offer various services. Contact the library team for more information.
There is a range of catered or self-catering accommodation, with and without en-suite rooms. Further information is available from the Accommodation team.