Mothers and Babies: Reducing Risk through Audits and Confidential Enquiries in the UK
MBRRACE-UK is a collaboration led from the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (NPEU) at the University of Oxford by Professor Jenny Kurinczuk. The Infant Mortality & Morbidity Studies (TIMMS) lead the perinatal aspects of the work.
The aim of MBRRACE-UK is to provide robust information to support the delivery of safe, equitable, high quality, patient-centred maternal, newborn and infant health services.
The MBRRACE-UK programme of work comprises national surveillance of late fetal losses, stillbirths and infant deaths, confidential enquiries into perinatal mortality and serious infant morbidity and the national Confidential Enquiry into Maternal Deaths.
For more information, visit the MBRRACE-UK website at www.npeu.ox.ac.uk/mbrrace-uk.
MBRRACE-UK team at TIMMS
- Elizabeth Draper (Co-lead for MBRRACE-UK)
- Bradley Manktelow (MBRRACE-UK Collaborator)
- Lucy Smith (MBRRACE-UK Collaborator)
- Martin Perkins (IT Officer)
- Caroline Ellershaw (Study Administrator)
- Ian Gallimore (Project Team Leader)
- Frances Mielewczyk (Study Administrator)